DESIGN SERVICES (N W) LTD
An amazing opportunity has arisen for several Project Managers to join a highly successful engineering organisation, who have won several large scale projects on top of their already full order book.
Main Purpose of the Positions;
Working with the Senior Project Managers to ensure safe delivery of all projects, products or integrated services to time, cost and quality while remaining cognisant of any emerging risks.
To work closely with the Project Controls team to ensure accurate programme information for client.
Responsible for effective client and contract management across all assigned projects
Ensure effective, positive communications and relationships are maintained between clients, stakeholders and suppliers.
Support and develop Project Engineers working in the delivery of your portfolio.
Contribute to the successful delivery of Business Plans and Nuclear Safety
• Work alongside the Project Control team
• Support junior Project Engineers providing supervision and mentoring
• Manage client requirements and expectations
• Manage sub-contract suppliers
• Manage project change control
• Implement action plans
• Maintain accurate project reports
Requirements / Skills
• Relevant experience in a similar role within the nuclear sector
• Project Management Professional accreditation or similar qualification
• In depth knowledge of EVM tools & techniques
• Experience operating NEC3 contracts.
• Understanding of change control methodologies
• Strong organisation skills
Location: Lancashire – Easy access from motorways M61 and M6
The successful candidates will enjoy working in a modern workspace with professional colleagues on cradle to grave projects, hopefully providing you with exceptional job satisfaction.
Security clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.